FAQ Title Label
What if electricity for the property is provided by a co-op or an energy company like LADWP or SMUD?
FAQ Property Type
FAQ category

Any project can be financed through GoGreen Home as long as it meets program guidelines and the property receives natural gas and/or electric service from one of the following investor-owned utilities (IOUs): Pacific Gas and Electric Company, San Diego Gas & Electric Company, SoCalGas or Southern California Edison.

For example, a customer who receives electricity from LADWP and natural gas from SoCalGas is eligible to finance a project through GoGreen Home because one of the fuel providers—in this case SoCalGas—is a participating IOU.