FAQ Title Label
Is this a loan from the State of California?
FAQ Property Type
FAQ category

No. GoGreen Home participating lenders make the loans. The California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority, a public agency in the State Treasurer’s Office, facilitates the financing by providing GoGreen Home lenders with access to a “loan loss reserve”—basically a form of insurance that allows them to offer better rates and terms on GoGreen Home loans than on standard loan products.

You can find participating GoGreen Home lenders on the interactive Find Financing page.