FAQ Title Label
Who can apply for a loan in GoGreen Home?
FAQ Property Type
FAQ category

Any California resident who owns or rents a property of 1 to 4 units (i.e. single family, condo, townhouse, duplex, triplex, fourplex) that receives electric and/or gas service from any of the following investor-owned utilities: Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E®) / San Diego Gas & Electric Company (SDG&E®) / Southern California Edison (SCE®) / Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas®).