FAQ Title Label
Are safety tests required?
FAQ Property Type
Under certain circumstances, a project under the GoGreen Home program requires CAS/CAZ testing.
- A project includes three or more eligible measures, the property contains one or more combustion measures and at least one of the eligible measures is:
- Whole-building air sealing
- Duct sealing and/or duct replacement
- Attic insulation and air sealing
- A CAS/CAZ test must be performed by a participating contractor who is:
- Approved to participate in the Energy Upgrade California Home Upgrade Program or Advanced Home Upgrade Program
- Certified by BPI as a Building Analyst, Envelope Professional, Heating Professional, Air Conditioning and Heat Pump Professional, or BPI GoldStar Contractor