GoGreen Home Energy Financing has:
in loans supported
GoGreen Home Energy Financing
About the program
GoGreen Home Energy Financing helps you attract new customers, helps your customers save energy and money, and lets you offer a truly green product.
Drive loan volume with lender benefits
- Credit enhancement to help mitigate risk
- Receive a loan loss reserve (LLR) contribution for every enrolled loan
- Participate at no cost to lender or borrower
- Recover up to 90% of outstanding principal in the event of a default
- Statewide financing marketing to grow your membership base
- Leverage an ever-growing network of licensed contractors promoting lenders' products to borrowers
- Benefit from a statewide financing marketing campaign
- Strategic collaboration with trusted organizations
- Administered by California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority (CAEATFA), in the State Treasurer's Office
- Authorized by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and developed in collaboration with the state's investor-owned utilities (IOUs)
Click learn more to access the Opportunity for Finance Companies presentation and gain a better understanding of the benefits of becoming a GoGreen Home approved lender.
GoGreen Home Energy Financing is administered by the California Alternative Energy and Advanced Transportation Financing Authority (CAEATFA), housed in the California State Treasurer’s Office. In directing GoGreen Home, CAEATFA is collaborating with the investor-owned utilities: Pacific Gas and Electric Company, San Diego Gas & Electric Company, Southern California Edison, and SoCalGas®.*
The following resources are provided to help lenders and financial institutions learn more about GoGreen Home, apply for the program and enroll loans.
Learn more about GoGreen Home
- Lender intro deck+
- Visit the program administrator’s GoGreen Home webpage+
- GoGreen Home regulations+
Additional questions? Contact the program administration team:
Phone: (916) 651-8157
- Fill out appropriate application. Lenders applying with a Channel Partner should include the Channel Partner’s application materials and enclosures with their application submission.
- Submit the completed application, along with the required enclosures, by mail, fax or email.
915 Capitol Mall
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Fax: (916) 589-2855
- Email: email@example.com
Program forms for lenders
- Loan enrollment workbook+ (Excel download. Includes contractor's itemized invoice.)
- GoGreen Home borrower form+
- Lender's monthly report+ (Excel download)
- Claim application+